Home / Latest Urdu Columns / Hassan Nisar / Kahani Kya Hai? 1st Episode

Kahani Kya Hai? 1st Episode


Hassan Nisar describing the actual story of US invasion and brings the conspiracy against REKO DIQ Balochistan copper mines and Gold reserves on front. He is trying to awakening the nation as well as leadership of Pakistan on this most important Issue. Readers are requested to spread the word as much as possible to highlight the gravity of the issue.

One comment

  1. CHIEF JUSTICE IS GREAT JUDGE OF MUSLIM WORLD AFTER KHULFA-E-RASHEDEEN ON THIS POINT OF NRO DECISION.
    1. Chief justice saib is really great and honest ,after reading NRO decision whole muslin world will proud on CJ that he did not protected himself , did not care about himself during writing this decision against NRO,as CJ mentioned that all orders of Attorney General including about ending case of Switzerland was wrong and all decision are canceled ,so clearly order of Attorney General regarding 70% allegations against CJ Ifthekhar Ch. before first time reinstatement was taken back by Attorney General of Musharaf GOVT. So now case 70% allegation against CJ has been reopened again because that order also has been canceled . Due to back of 70% allegations CJ was exonerated by the Bench. In remaining 30% allegations.
    2. Those 70% allegations against CJ has been automatically opened and CJ has to leave his present position , hearing will be started against CJ.
    3. On this great decision thanks CJ Saib.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.